Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Monday, January 22, 2007
I am to post this survey for my partner at the bookmark exchange group!
1. What genre of books do you enjoy most? (i.e. mystery, romance, horror, historical, biographies, autobiographies, fantasy, sci-fi, etc) I like Mystery, light romance,christian fiction (Yada Yada prayer group/Debbie MacComber books, would love to read these! lol) I also like J. Grisham and some of Stephen King.
2. What sort of bookmarks do you like best? (long, short, lacy/elegant, fun/cute, corner, tasselled, etc) All kinds
3. What are your favorite colors?Purples, can you tell? lol
4. Are there any colors you don't like? Oranges,brown, unless with other colors
5. What sort of "theme'' would you like your bookmark to be? Oh it soes not matter. Just have some fun!
6. Are there any "themes'' that you wouldn't like?? Gothic,or anything dark
7. Can you send internationally? Yes
8. If your partner wants to send along extra goodies (like tea, candy, cocoa, etc), what do you enjoy? And is there anything you don't like/can't have?? OO I love all kinds of treats! I like teas and flavored coffees. I lOVE chocolate of course and mostly all kinds of candies. Not much I don't like.
9. What crafts are you going to use to make your bookmarks? Is there a particular craft type you would like to receive? (knitted bookmarks, plastic canvas, etc)I knit a little crochet mostly. It doesn't matter what type I recieve.
10. Do you have any allergies??? Yes, to smoke and fur babies
11. Do you smoke, have cats/dogs, or anything that other members might be allergic to?? Non smoking home and no animals, dd2 has asthma
Thanks for reading this, I do have an amazon wish list too if you want to look at it!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Today was my birthday. Of course it is after midnight now, so it is technically another day! lol
I got several packages in the mail this week from my different groups! It was so exciting! I am in a birthday eexchange in a couple of groups and it was nice to get cards, notes and little gifts from them!
So all in all it is a good day. I had to make my own cake of course, and ran out of time so I did not icing it yet. Maybe tomorrow.lol
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Now I like it because it is so pretty to watch fall on the grass and the trees. I love the quiet as it comes down and each flake more unique than the first.
Then of course I love snow because I can watch the kids go out and get totally wild and wet in it, snow angels, snowball fights...fun stuff. Then come inside and warm up with warm milk or cocoa!
Too bad we haven't had any this year :(
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
I have been feverish all day long and feeling so bad. Still had to do the routine because the kids were 100% and going strong!!
I did not want to give it to dh so I stayed out of the room till he left for work.
I worked on exchanges last week. A bookmark and coaster exchange. I am almost finished with Juli's puffy for the Bokmark Exchange site.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
I got a package today!!!
Looky what she sent. Hersheys Mint chocolate! Yummy yum, A note pad and sticky notes which I always love, (paper and pens never too many) Patons Grace cotton, (I had looked at those in Michaels and wanted to try some). And red heart soft yarn in teal, so pretty and soft! And some yarn bras!!!! My son cracked up when he saw them (he's 9) They are so neat! I had not seen them before. You are a dear SP!!!!Thank you thank you!
Monday, January 01, 2007
I have gotten almost all of my exchanges out by now. Whew! It was a busy one. Especially when the kids got the flu.
2007 has brought a whole new list of exchanges! How exciting.
I have enven one exchange withthe Great Bookmark Exchange and I have bought the book to go with bookmark. I cannot say what the book is because Juli may be spying on my blog! LOL
I just need to finish the bookmark(s) to send!