Monday, January 22, 2007

The Great Bookmark EXCH

Hello!
I am to post this survey for my partner at the bookmark exchange group!

Survey:
1. What genre of books do you enjoy most? (i.e. mystery, romance, horror, historical, biographies, autobiographies, fantasy, sci-fi, etc) I like Mystery, light romance,christian fiction (Yada Yada prayer group/Debbie MacComber books, would love to read these! lol) I also like J. Grisham and some of Stephen King.

2. What sort of bookmarks do you like best? (long, short, lacy/elegant, fun/cute, corner, tasselled, etc) All kinds
3. What are your favorite colors?Purples, can you tell? lol
4. Are there any colors you don't like? Oranges,brown, unless with other colors
5. What sort of "theme'' would you like your bookmark to be? Oh it soes not matter. Just have some fun!
6. Are there any "themes'' that you wouldn't like?? Gothic,or anything dark
7. Can you send internationally? Yes
8. If your partner wants to send along extra goodies (like tea, candy, cocoa, etc), what do you enjoy? And is there anything you don't like/can't have?? OO I love all kinds of treats! I like teas and flavored coffees. I lOVE chocolate of course and mostly all kinds of candies. Not much I don't like.
9. What crafts are you going to use to make your bookmarks? Is there a particular craft type you would like to receive? (knitted bookmarks, plastic canvas, etc)I knit a little crochet mostly. It doesn't matter what type I recieve.
10. Do you have any allergies??? Yes, to smoke and fur babies
11. Do you smoke, have cats/dogs, or anything that other members might be allergic to?? Non smoking home and no animals, dd2 has asthma

Thanks for reading this, I do have an amazon wish list too if you want to look at it!
Hugs!

No comments: