Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Hello All,
Happy Thanksgiving! We had a good day at the mil's house with all but 2 of her 10 children being home. It was fun, and the kids had a ball seeing their cousins.
I have some pictures of items I recieved from my C'ville Holiday Exch Pal. Her name is Bonnie and she is a special lady. She takes care of her sick daughter and still finds the time to do all of this:





She has really spoiled me rotten!
I had wanted purple stitch markers too! She had also had purchased some patterns for me that I had wanted. She is good! LOL
Thanks Bonnie!! I appreciate you!
I have more pics to take and post too.

I got a postcard from my SP9 pal. She is teasing me! LOL she said first the postcard, then I will get something else!
I can hardly wait!
Better go it is getting late!

I

No comments: