Friday, November 10, 2006

Thank you SP!

I just want to thank my wonderful Secret Pal for her e cards and her emails! I enjoy hearing from her. It is mounting up excitement indeed!!!

I have forgotten to post here. I had to get ready for a group of men from church that my hubby wanted to have over last Saturday. Plus my hubby is on vacation for 2 weeks! Needless to say my crafting is behind as well as reading my emails!! I have gotten two sets of coasters done in pretty Christmas colors, one for a coaster exchange and another for a secret exchange.

I need to get organized. I have been buying things for my exchanges, especially the Christmas themed ones and now I need to sort them and mail!!!!

I have also done three dishcloths and I forgot to take a pix before I mailed them out! Ugh! I was trying not to be late! LOL
I must put dinner on the table, will write more later!!



No comments: