Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Whew!

Wow!
I have been busy these past few days. Not much knitting or crocheting going on. Halloween was a blast. The kids had so much fun. We were rushed due to practice for my oldest dd not ending till 4:30. A lot of kids were out by 5 PM were at my sil neighborhood with the rest of the nieces and nephews so they could be together. Then my sil grilled burgers for them, they hd a blast. It did turn cold out though and the rain stopped but it was misting a bit. One of my dd were feeling the effects of it last night. She had started wheezing!:(
Anyway, this w/e my dh is having some of the men of the church over for steak dinner, so I have been tidying up a bit. Need to get my craft basket out of the living room!! LOL
I have to work on my Nov. exchanges after this w/e. The early ones I have sent off, but I need to do some ornaments.
I have been shopping around for my SP 9 person. This is so neat how we can sneak and look at their blog and find out things about them and buy accordingly.
I think the most of them are far better crafter than I. It is neat to see things they have made.
Better go and get busy, it will be time to get the kids and I will have accomplished nothing!!LOL

No comments: