Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hello,
Today is a beautiful day! My oldest dd which has been home sick for a week, has returned to school!!! Yea!!!! I know she will be tired when she gets home. She had mono and it will remain in her body for a while. I will have to encourage her to nap, as she is beginning the season of academic team practices and competition. It always tires me out if it doesn't her!!

I am crocheting a potholder to include with a dishcloth for an exchange I am in. It is so much fun to get things in the mail that are not bills! :)

I am in an ongoing Friendship Afghan exchange in Yarn Charm. It is casual and adding members monthly so it never ends! Pretty neat.

Better go and get ready to pick up the three youngest from school we have to visit the library before coming home.

No comments: