Friday, October 13, 2006

HI!

Hi!
I forgot to post yesterday. I actually was trying to catch up on housework, not to mention made a big pot of homemade vegetable
soup for dinner. The cooler temperatures are starting to hit our
area and the soup was just what we needed!!

I am knitting and mostly crocheting dishcloths and coasters for
upcoming exchanges. I am one ahead on my monthly dishcloth exchange. My month is Feb. I believe. the Halloween exchanges have been so much fun too, buying for kids is one thing, but being able to buy treats and make things for the ladies have really been fun!!
Next are the secret pal and Christmas exchanges. This will really be good because you all know mom gives and gives at Christmas time...and that indeed is what I love to do! But it is nice to occasionally receive things that you love to do as gifts, and who better knows what to give
a fellow crafter than another crafter!!!!! Plus we never make things for ourselves to use!!!! LOL

No comments: