Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday

Hello,
I had forgotten that today is a holiday, and I have several exchanges ready to go out. Guess I have to wait till tomorrow.
I just received my Pal for the Secret Pal 9 swap. This is so excititng because I have been waiting a long time for this. I found the SP8 too late to join, so I had to wait until now to chime in on the fun!
I have secret pals in other clubs but they only last for that month's exchange. This will be a secret for LONGER!!!!

I have been watching the Knitters Tea Swap Blog and reading all the goodies everyone has received. It is so exciting to see. My Pal has assured me that mine is on the way across the water, so I will be patient and wait! It is exciting just to know that it is coming from such a distance!!!!:)
Better go light a fire under my kids who seem to want to play instead of straighten their rooms! LOL
TTFN!

No comments: