Thursday, October 05, 2006

Parcel on it's way!!!!

Oh my there is a package on its way to my Knitters Tea Swap 2 Pal! I mailed it out and I pray it gets there safely to her. I have mailed out another smaller coffee/tea swap and a monthly dishcloth exchange also this week. The US Postal Service loves me this week, and it's not even Christmas!!!! I have one more exchange to send out before Halloween, it is a Halloween exchange for CrochetSwapSpot@yahoogroups.com It is a neat place with some fun folks.
Better go and get busy.
Oh yes I was visiting blogs on the Knitters Tea Swap, and ran upon Cecily's blog who had an interesting post. She said to the first 5 responses to her post she would create something art wise especially for them. I was number 2 comment, so if no one else has emailed her or something I may get a neat original piece of art!!! Isn't that cool?

No comments: